STOCKTON, CALIF. — After launching in Costco stores in Canada and Mexico in March, Kevin’s Natural Foods products are now available at Costco stores in the UK, Iceland and Sweden.
The two meal kit products going to Europe are the company’s most popular — Lemongrass Chicken and Korean BBQ Chicken.
Since the launch of Korean BBQ Chicken and Beef in Mexico and Canada, Kevin’s has expanded to a total of 84 international Costco locations.
In Canada, Kevin’s plans to expand to stores like Sobeys and Loblaws as well.
According to the company, Kevin’s has recently achieved the following:
- Sold over 50 million units since launching in August 2019
- Added 4,921 stores to its distribution network in 2022
- Shipped 25,000 entrees DTC in 2022
- Sold over 16.9 million entrees and sauces in 2022
- Expected to reach more than $200 million in sales in 2023
- 40% year-over-year growth