JACKSONVILLE, FLA. — Southeastern Grocers’ two new Fresco y Más supermarkets in Florida feature revamped versions of several fresh perimeter departments.
One of the new stores opened in Tampa on Nov. 3, the second in Deltona on Nov. 17.
Both stores spotlight fresh and feature:
- Refreshed “Frutas y Verduras” (produce department) featuring a farmer’s market setting with a wider selection of tropical fruits and vegetables.
- A new “Cocina” (kitchen) offering daily specials of freshly prepared family favorites made from scratch and daily specials, like arroz congri, pallet and more.
- An all-new, full-service Latin “Carnicería” (butcher shop) offering an expanded selection of fresh, custom-cut meats.
- Renovated “Panadería” (bakery) department offering an expanded selection of Hispanic pastries and local baked goods, including flan, croquette and custom tres leches cakes, made fresh daily.
- An all-new café with expanded seating area serving authentic Hispanic breakfast, pastries, drinks and hot and cold sandwiches.