LAS VEGAS — At the upcoming Pizza Expo March 28-30, Montreal-based Saputo Inc. will debut its new booth designed by Naperville, Ill.-based Signature Exhibits.
The functional yet stylish booth features the following:
- Prominent serving counter in the front for sampling
- Flexible preparation area with a full-sized pizza oven
- Private conference rooms with sliding doors and TV screens for presenting
- Ample storage space with a full-sized fridge and utility sink
- New cooler landscape with smaller-footprint deli and upright coolers to eliminate excess back stock
- TV screens at top of main structure and on each side
- Interchangeable logo banners all throughout to showcase Saputo’s portfolio of brands
Saputo is bringing several dairy-based and plant-based cheeses to the Pizza Expo for viewing and sampling.
According to the company, its top three cheeses to check out are:
- Saputo Gold Premium Mozzarella
- Vitalite Plant Based Cheese
- Stella Blue Cheese
All the foods available for sampling will be the following:
- Saputo Gold Premium Mozzarella Pizzas
- Vitalite Plant-Based Mozzarella Pizzas
- Vitalite Plant-Based Queso Dip
- Stella Blue Cheese Fondue
- Chicken Buffalo Meatballs Stuffed with Stella Blue Cheese
Saputo will also host a giveaway of a Tern Quick Haul Bicycle eBike and a Yeti Tundra 65 Hard Cooler at the Pizza Expo. The company’s booth number is 2429.