The International Dairy Deli Bakery Association has announced its 2019-20 officers and board of directors.
- Chairman – Gaetano Auricchio, Executive Vice President of BelGioioso Cheese, Inc.;
- Executive Vice Chairman – Dotty VanderMolen, Midwest Director-Fresh, Advantage Solutions;
- Vice Chairman – Dominique Delugeau, Sr. VP Specialty Cheese and International Trade, Saputo Cheese USA Inc.;
- Treasurer – Peter Sirgy, EVP Sales and Marketing, Reser's Fine Foods, Inc..;
- Immediate Past-Chairman – Rick Findlay, Industry Consultant.
Board of Directors include:
John Anderson, DecoPac, Inc.; Darryl Bacon, Casey's General Stores, Inc.; Jody Barrick, UNFI Fresh; Josh Bickford, Clyde's Donuts; Steve Buffington, Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp.; Curt Coolidge, Superior Cake Products, Inc.; Dominique Delugeau, Saputo Cheese USA Inc.; Suzanne Fanning, Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin; Mark Hadley, Albertsons Companies; Heather Iafrate, Norseland Inc.; Jennifer Johnson, Hormel Foods Corporation; Tammy Kampsula, Giant Eagle, Inc.; Tom LaRochelle, Lactalis American Group, Inc.; Eric Le Blanc, Tyson Foods, Inc.; Christian Lewis, Hubert Company; Michelle Lieszkovszky, Butterball, LLC; Carmela Serebryany, Upper Crust Ltd.; David Stearle, Land O' Lakes Inc.; Jerry Suter, Weston Foods, Inc.; Erik Waterkotte, Fresh Food Group; John Wellenzohn, Rich Products Corporation; Karri Zwirlein, Tops Markets LLC.