The International Dairy Deli Bakery Association has announced its officers and board of directors for 2017-18.
Erik Waterkotte, senior director of sales for Columbus Craft Meats, was named chairman of Madison, Wisconsin-based IDDBA’s board at the association’s annual business meeting in Rosemont, Illinois. Waterkotte succeeds Jewel Hunt, who will continue to serve on the board as past chairman.
Other officers elected include:
- executive vice chairman – Rick Findlay, vice president of purchasing and marketing, Whole Foods Market, Inc.;
- vice chairman – Gaetano Auricchio, executive vice president, BelGioioso Cheese Inc.;
- and treasurer – Jim Antrup, vice president, commercial, Dawn Foods Products, Inc.
Also at the meeting, several industry leaders were elected to serve 3-year terms on the board. They include:
- Gaetano Auricchio, BelGioioso Cheese Inc.;
- Carter Califri, Norseland Inc.;
- Suzanne Fanning, Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.;
- Jennifer Johnson, Jennie-O Turkey Store;
- Peter Sirgy, Reser’s Fine Foods, Inc.;
- Erik Waterkotte, Columbus Craft Meats;
- and John Wellenzohn, Rich Products Corporation.
Additional members of the 2017-18 board include:
- Steve Buffington, DecoPac;
- John Cheesman, Clyde’s Donuts;
- Curt Coolidge, TreeHouse Foods, Inc.;
- Dominique Delugeau, Saputo Specialty Cheese;
- Linda Duwve, Emmi Roth USA, Inc.;
- Alan Hamer, Stefano Foods Inc.;
- Bill Klump, Butterball, LLC;
- Tom LaRochelle, Lactalis American Group, Inc.;
- Eric Le Blanc, Tyson Foods, Inc.;
- Edward Meyer, Schnuck Markets Inc.;
- Mark Rudy, Hubert Company;
- Carmela Serebryany-Harris, Upper Crust Ltd.;
- Joe Squires, Land O’Lakes Inc.;
- Jerry Suter, Meijer, Inc.;
- Dotty VanderMolen, Advantage Fresh;
- and Voni Woods, Giant Eagle, Inc.