GREENSBORO, N.C. — Grocery retailer The Fresh Market has launched its Valentine’s Day menu with meal kit options for two or even groups of four.
All products in the meal kit are fully prepped and ready to cook, and consumers can place orders now through Feb. 13 at 2 p.m. Meal pick-ups are available Feb. 10-14.
The Fresh Market’s Valentine’s Day menu has the following:
Valentine’s Meal for Two - $59.99 (Save up to $35)
- Choice of two: Premium Choice Chateaubriand Cut Filet Mignon, Ultimate Lump Crab Cakes or Wild North Atlantic Lobster Tail.
- Get one of each: Mascarpone Whipped Potatoes with Rosemary, Asparagus with Red Peppers and Sea Salt Butter Steamer Bag, Hand-Dipped Chocolate Strawberries (8), Dozen Roses and The Fresh Market Reusable Shopping Bag.
Valentine’s Prime Rib Meal for Two - $49.99
- Includes Fully Cooked Prime Rib, Mascarpone Whipped Potatoes with Rosemary, Green Bean Medley, The Fresh Market Horseradish Aioli and The Fresh Market Reusable Thermal Tote.
Valentine’s Day Brunch for four - $25 (Save up to $14)
- Includes Quiche Lorraine, Broccoli Cheddar or Spinach Tomato Quiche; Market Style Bacon, Tropical Fruit, Blueberry Muffins and The Fresh Market Reusable Shopping Bag.
- Back by popular demand, The Fresh Market’s Premium Choice Sweetheart Ribeye is hand-cut and butterflied into the shape of a heart by its expert butchers. It’s aged at least 14 days for maximum tenderness. Tips for a perfectly cooked Sweetheart Ribeye can be found in The Fresh Market’s February Magazine.
Heart-Shaped Crab Cake
- Made exclusively for The Fresh Market, these Valentine’s-themed delicacies are made from the retailer’s perfectly seasoned, ready-to-cook Maryland Crab Cake.