LOS ANGELES — Envy apples, the best-selling premium apple brand, is positioning itself as “The Ultimate Holiday Apple” this season.
“Envy apples are a consumer favorite all year round, and with their exceptional quality, balanced sweetness, crisp crunch and beautiful red color, the holidays are a natural time for them to stand in the spotlight,” said Cecilia Flores Paez, T&G Global head of marketing for North America. “Our highly visible, strategic campaigns reach shoppers where they are and when they are making their purchase decisions. We are pleased to support holiday sales and drive shoppers to stores with Envy at the top of their shopping lists.”
Envy is marketed in the United States by Oppy, CMI Orchards, and Rainier Fruit Co.
The brand is engaging consumers in a nationwide omnichannel holiday campaign and renewing several holiday promotions this year, including:
- Through Dec. 26, Envy apples are being featured in conjunction with Hallmark Channel’s “Countdown to Christmas,” the network’s uber-popular annual series of all-new original holiday films. With its 24/7 holiday programming, Hallmark Channel consistently ranks as the most-watched network in Q4 with women aged 18 and up. Envy apples are being featured on Hallmark Channel’s broadcast, social, and digital properties to inspire millions of consumers to include the premium apple in their holiday recipes, décor, and more.
- Envy is a leading sponsor of Hallmark Channel’s Very Merry Giveaway. The sweepstakes has to date reached 60 Million+ pageviews and received more than 31 Million entries. A cobranded TV commercial featuring Envy is expected to deliver 15 Million+ viewers.
- Envy is also promoted in key market areas via geotargeted YouTube pre-roll advertising, radio, and billboards that drive shoppers to stores.
- PR activities promoting a series of Envy holiday recipes have earned 325 Million+ impressions to date.
- In-person retail sampling and Envy experiential marketing add product trial to the mix this year with high-profile community events and holiday activities.
- Influencer engagement and television appearances include new seasonal recipes by The Produce Moms and a holiday entertaining tips by renowned dietitian Annessa Chumbley.
At retail, Envy apple 2-lb holiday pouch bags and digital/physical POP material promote the Very Merry Giveaway sponsorship with eye-catching graphics. On pack is a custom QR code that takes shoppers to HolidaysWithEnvy.com where they can enter for daily prizes, access tasty movie-time snack recipes or check where to find Envy in stores nearby.