CANTON, MASS. — Better-for-you tortilla manufacturer Harbar LLC is giving its Maria & Ricardo’s brand a refresh that launches this fall.
The company showcased its rebranded packaging next to its original packaging at the International Dairy Deli Bakery Association (IDDBA) show on June 4 in Anaheim, Calif.
“The new packaging features a cohesive look across all product lines, enhanced messaging and an easy to navigate packaging for consumers,” the company said.
The new Maria & Ricardo’s packaging improvements include:
- Certification claims stand out and are easy to find
- Flavors and information on dietary needs are easy to read
- New bold logo overlays a window to showcase the tortilla
- Branding is consistent across all lines
- Package opening has a larger lip
Harbar is a family-owned and -operated company that is also certified as a minority supplier by the New England Minority Supplier Development Council.
“Our company is committed to fostering business and professional development based on principles of diversity and equal opportunity,” Harbar said.