TH Foods Inc., a specialist in premium crackers and specialty snack mixes, is rolling out several new products at the annual Sweets & Snacks Expo this year.
Loves Park, Illinois-based TH Foods will showcase more than 20 specialty snack mix components, crackers and crisps, including many items available for the first time, such as nuts, dried fruits and chocolate-covered and yogurt-coated products. Exciting new products and snack mixes available to bulk or private label customers include:
- Everything Bagel Snack Mix – Creamy Greek yogurt-coated almonds and roasted salted almonds are complemented with a whole grain, Everything Bagel snack stick
- Mixed Berry Streusel Snack Mix – Creamy white chocolate-covered dried cranberries, tangy blueberry yogurt-coated dried blueberries and crunchy oat granola
- Pineapple Habanero Honey Sticks – Sweet taste of pineapple and honey with a kick of habanero
- Cocoa Dusted Bourbon Peanuts – Fresh roasted peanuts draped in a bourbon-flavored chocolate and dusted with rich dark cocoa
- Chocolate Praline Pecans – Creamy milk chocolate, sweet praline and Georgia jumbo pecans
TH Foods will also showcase several new flavors and reformulations of Crunchmaster Crackers.
“Crunchmaster is one of the fastest growing cracker brands in the category,” says Kim Holman, marketing director at TH Foods. “We are excited to keep expanding our line of wholesome snacks with on-trend flavors and added nutritional benefits.”
From flavors like Ultimate Everything and Salted Caramel to added nutritional benefits like more fiber and real vegetables, here’s what consumers can expect to see on store shelves this year:
- Crunchmaster Multi-Seed Crackers – Ultimate Everything
- Crunchmaster Protein Brownie Thins – Salted Caramel
- Crunchmaster Multi-Grain Crackers – Garden Vegetable
- Crunchmaster Protein Snack Crackers – Now with More Fiber