Fresh sushi provider Genji rolled out seven new platters on Tuesday, saying the products will be immediately available for holiday parties and other gatherings. Genji, a subsidiary of Hana Group's Peace Dining Corporation, is the largest sushi provider to Whole Foods.
"This is restaurant quality sushi made form 100 percent sustainable ingredients and rolled fresh just for your," says Bill Rosenzweig, Genji's marketing and creative director.
The large platters include:
American Dream (looks like an American Flag) – 50 pieces
- 16pc Vegetable Roll, 16pc Tuna Nigiri, 8pc Avocado Roll, 8pc Cucumber Roll
Happy Birthday – 84 pieces
- 16pc Dueling Duet Roll, 16pc Shrimp California Roll, 8pc Salmon Avocado Roll, 8pc Vegetable Roll, 16pc Vegetable Dragon Roll, 16pc Special Salmon Roll
Veggie – 72 pieces
- 16pc Carrot Roll, 16pc Cucumber Roll, 16pc Avocado Mango Tango Roll, 16pc Vegetable Dragon Roll, 6pc Inari, 2 Seaweed Salad
Classic – 72 pieces
- 16pc Shrimp California Roll, 24pc Salmon Avocado Roll, 16pc Spicy Tuna Avocado Roll, 16pc Avocado Cucumber Roll
Signature – 67 pieces
- 16pc Shrimp California Roll, 16pc Spicy Shrimp Tempura Roll, 8pc Rainbow Roll, 8pc Salmon Avocado Roll, 8pc Tokyo Lights Roll, 8pc Vegetable Dragon Roll, 1 Edamame Side, 2 Seaweed Salad Side
Combo – 83 pieces
- 16pc Shrimp California Roll, 16pc Spicy Shrimp Tempura Roll, 16pc Rainbow Roll, 16pc Avocado Cucumber Roll, 4pc Tuna Nigiri, 4pc Salmon Nigiri, 4pc Shrimp Nigiri, 4pc Seared Albacore Nigiri, 1 Edamame Side, 2 Seaweed Salad Side
Kids – 72 pieces
- 24pc California Roll, 16pc Avocado Roll, 16pc Shrimp Tempura Roll, 16pc Chicken Teriyaki Roll
According to the company, the Veggie Platter is 100 percent vegan, and the Kids Platter is completely cooked. As another way of catering to various dietary preferences, all platters can be made with either white or brown rice, except for Happy Birthday and American Dream.