Abe's, the first nationally branded vegan muffin company, has announced it is expanding to the West Coast with a deal with Ralphs to start carrying its product in September.
The New York-based company will provide a wide assortment of allergen-friendly products to Ralphs in time for back-to-school season. Ralphs will be one of the first supermarket chains to offer Abe's new individually wrapped muffins, which are geared toward school lunches and on-the-go snacking.
"We're not only excited to make Abe's available for more consumers, but we're also looking forward to offering more variety of flavors and products within the region as well," says Joseph Koffman, who founded Abe's along with Martin Koffman.
Abe's products are currently available at Lucky's Markets, Whole Foods, H-E-B, Safeway, Bristol Farms, Fresh Thyme and more.
Ralphs will carry the following Abe's products:
- Abe’s Individually Wrapped Café Sized Muffins: Blueberry Pound Cake, Chocolate Chip
- Abe’s 12 Pack Mini Muffins: Wild Blueberry Smash, Chocolate Chip, Lemon Poppy, Carrot Coconut Cake, Golden Cornbread, Cranberry Orange Zest, Pumpkin Spice, Apple Cider
- Abe’s Pound Cakes: Coffee Cake, Ultimate Lemon, Vanilla, Ginger Spice
- Abe’s Square Cakes: Cornbread and Fruit Cake
- Abe’s Mom’s (Gluten Free + Vegan/6 Packs): Coffee Cake and Double Chocolate