With its new website, Shelton, Connecticut-based Inline Plastics has completed a corporate rebranding campaign that began in 2018.
The new website design features rich images, easy navigation and is mobile-friendly. Other parts of the rebrand included a new logo and new packaging and collateral.
"This site incorporates all the redesigned visual branding components we began rolling out last year," says Tom Orkisz, Inline’s president and CEO. "Each of Inline's distinct brands — Safe-T-Fresh and Essentials — are easily identifiable and graphically show the respective family of products. But most importantly, it is extremely easy for our web visitors to find the resources and product information they need within a few clicks on the site."
A few of the key enhancements users will realize on the new site include:
- High quality product images - with applications and specifications
- A searchable catalog - for easy identification of product options
- Sustainability section - outlining our corporate commitment to our environment
- Packaging Automation Solutions section - detailing unique benefits and guides
- Resource Center - library of collateral, spec sheets, certifications and documents