NEW YORK — Freshly Inc., a leading fresh meal delivery service in the United States, is launching a plant-based line including six meals featuring proteins made with clean, whole-food ingredients.
Offering a mix of plant-based twists on classic comfort foods and globally inspired cuisine, Freshly introduces proprietary plant protein blends including its signature Rainbow Harvest Plant-Based Burger and Purely Plant Crumble, both crafted using a one-ingredient pea protein blended with fiber-rich vegetables, legumes, seeds, pulses, and whole grains. Meals can be heated and served in three minutes with no prep required.
The Purely Plant menu includes:
- Rainbow Harvest Plant-Based Burger with Sticky Carrot Jam & Summer Veggie Sauté: This purely plant burger is packed with 7 veggies, spiced lentils, creamy avocado, and quinoa for clean and satisfying plant protein.
- Unwrapped Salsa Verde Burrito with Purely Plant Crumbles: With tangy salsa verde, brown rice, and red pepper-spiced plant crumbles, our chefs present a hearty burrito—minus the tortilla.
- Indian-Spiced Chickpea Curry Bowl with Basmati Rice, Lentils & Veggies: Turmeric-tinged, Indian-spiced, coconut curry with tomato, cauliflower, potato, and plant protein from chickpeas and lentils.
- Farmstead Veggie Baked Pasta with Seasonal Veggies & Creamy Marinara: This dairy-free and gluten-free delight comes with brown rice and lentil macaroni, veggies galore, and creamy marinara made with coconut milk.
- Buffalo Cauliflower Mac & Cheeze with Garlicky Broccoli: This plant-powered mac is so creamy you won't even notice it's dairy-free, made with a sauce of tahini, nutritional yeast, almond-cashew butter, and hot sauce.
- Middle Eastern Falafel Bowl with Garlicky Tahini Sauce & Whole Grains: Golden and saucy, our falafel pack a punch of fiber and herbs and come paired with peppers and a protein-packed blend of lentils, quinoa, and brown and wild rice.
"We're thrilled to provide our customers with a convenient way to incorporate minimally processed, plant-based meals into their routines," said Mike Wystrach, Freshly Founder and chief executive officer. "We recognize that it can be challenging to eat a more plant-based diet without sacrificing on taste; but with the launch of Freshly's Purely Plant, we're laser-focused on delivering a variety of delicious, convenient, and better-for-you meal options, while also supporting flexitarians looking to make simple changes towards a more plant-based lifestyle."