Emmi Roth USA will highlight 10 new products at the 39th Winter Fancy Food Show hosted by the Specialty Foods Association, January 19-21 in San Francisco. At booth 4905, the Emmi Roth team will serve samples of award-winning cheeses from the Roth® and Emmi of Switzerland product lines, along with a host of innovative new products, including:
• Roth® 3 Chile Pepper Gouda – According to McCormick & Company’s annual Flavor Forecast for 2014, chile peppers are expected to top the list of popular culinary trends this year. This new Gouda delivers the heat consumers crave with the addition of chipotle, habanero and jalapeño peppers, and it is available in loaf and spice-rubbed wheel formats.
• Roth® Chipotle Havarti – Smoky and spicy flavors are perfectly balanced in this bold yet creamy Havarti.
• Roth® Flavored Raclettes – The traditional Alpine-style melting cheese crafted from the freshest Wisconsin milk is now available in three new and distinctive flavors – Mediterranean, 5 Peppercorn and Roasted Garlic. Tasty applications created by Corporate Chef Evan Topel with these new varieties will be served at the booth each day.
• Roth® 6th Pan Ready Pouches – New packaging for fresh food prep – these perfectly portioned pouches fit directly into foodservice 6th pans for convenience, improved food safety and less shrink. Available in four varieties: Grand Cru® shreds, Buttermilk Blue®, Buttermilk Gorgonzola and goat cheese crumbles.
• Emmi Le Gruyère AOP Fondue from Switzerland – The newest addition to Emmi of Switzerland’s line of fondues, this versatile ready-to-serve blend contains more than 25 percent of the award-winning Le Gruyère AOP and has a lower alcohol content for an approachable flavor.
• Emmi Fondue Party Helmet – This buzz-worthy football helmet-shaped fondue set heats fondue in less than 15 minutes and helps to extend the fondue season for game-time parties and tailgates.
“We continuously strive to develop innovative, on-trend ways to delight consumers with specialty cheeses. We’re thrilled to have so many new products for our customers to sample at the Fancy Food Show in San Francisco, in addition to plenty of exciting new retail programs to help drive sales in 2014,” said Steve Millard, Emmi Roth USA President and CEO.
The bi-annual Fancy Food Show, which will feature more than 1,300 exhibitors this winter, brings together Specialty Food Association Members including retailers, restaurateurs, distributors and others to showcase specialty food and beverage products.
For additional information on Emmi Roth USA, please visit www.emmirothusa.com.