MANSFIELD, MASS. — Thermoformed packaging solution company Lacerta Group, Inc. recently rolled out a new Film Seal line of containers.
The new line is designed to be more cost-effective for retailers and safe, sustainable and convenient for consumers.
“Despite an increased interest in sustainable packaging among consumers, inflation has caused many to shift back to cost-conscious habits,” said Ali Lotfi, chief commercial officer at Lacerta Group. “Our mission at Lacerta Group has always been to provide our customers with solutions that help them stay competitive while meeting increased demands from consumers. With 35% material savings, our Film Seal container line enables kitchens to do just that; not only are they saving on cost, they are also providing a solution that requires less material.”
Retailers can request a sample kit of the Film Seal line on Lacerta’s website.
The entire Film Seal kit includes:
- 4 Compartment 6.1” x 5.5” Film Seal Container: T29911
- Square 4 Compartment 6.5” Film Seal Deep: T29909
- Square 4 Compartment 6.5” Film Seal Deep Lid: T29909-1
- Rectangular Tub: T29993
- Rectangular Single Compartment: T27073
- Sandwich Wedge Film Seal: T27077
- Rectangular Roll-Up Hoagie: T27076
- Rectangular 3 Compartment Insert: T29994
- Rectangle 3 Compartment Film Seal: T27075
- Rectangle 2 Compartment Tray Film Seal: T27661
- Bistro Box Lid: T26082-1
- Bistro Box: T26082
- Lid, 4 Compartment 6.1” x 5.5” Film Seal Container: T29911-1