GREENSBORO, N.C. – The Fresh Market, Inc. has lined up a month of promotions to celebrate its 40th anniversary this July.
“Our goal at The Fresh Market is to make every season special for our guests, and our 40th anniversary is one we want to make especially memorable,” said Jason Potter, CEO of The Fresh Market. “Our team has curated these one-of-a-kind commemorative products and offers that not only embody the origins of our brand, but more importantly, we know guests will really enjoy.”
The celebrations begin with a special Fourth of July meal for two, including:
- First Cut New York Strip Steaks
- Asparagus with Diced Red Peppers and Sea Salt Steamer Bag
- Loaded Twice Baked Potatoes
- Shrimp Cocktail Tray
A giveaway reminiscent of “Charlie and the Chocolate Factory” will begin July 5.
Two limited-edition anniversary chocolate bar flavors, Dark Chocolate Himalayan Sea Salt and Toffee Pretzel Sea Salt, will be sold while supplies last. If a customer finds a golden ticket in their chocolate bar, they will win a $40 gift card for The Fresh Market.
Other limited-edition products that will be available throughout the month include:
- Special Anniversary Wine: Exit 92 Anniversary Edition
- Special Anniversary Ruby Red Bouquet
- Poppy Hand-Crafted Pimento Cheese Honey Butter
- Homestead Raspberry Lemonade
- TFM Celebration Crunch Snack Mix
- Anniversary Elevated Bacon Cheddar Burger
- Le Fermier Lavender Yogurt
- Killer Brownie Cookies and Cream Special Edition
- Pimento Cheese Panini
- Thomas Sauce Kabobs