NORTHGLENN, COLO. — Niman Ranch will hold its annual Beef Summit June 20-22 in Manhattan, Kan.
“We have a great line of speakers who will be exploring topics about meat quality, genetics, handling and more,” according to Niman Ranch. “We’ll also be touring a local ranch and, of course, eating great food. Attendees will be Niman distributors, chefs, retailers, ranchers and other partners.”
- AJ Tarpoff, animal science professor, Kansas State University
- Esther McCabe, director of performance programs, American Angus Associaton
- Glynn Tonsor, agricultural economics professor, Kansas State
- Abby Heidari, director of nutrition, Kansas Beef Council
- Lane Egger, meat scientist, Kansas State
- Travis O’Quinn, fresh meat quality and palatability professor, Kansas State