DELTA, BC — Unifiller Systems has launched the Uni-Sprayer, a machine designed to function mostly as a compact standalone machine and intended for bakeries looking for a streamlined spraying solution.
The Uni-Sprayer can handle a variety of applications, with the most basic being spraying oil onto pans for easy pan release. The machine is ideal for spraying simple syrup or milk onto cake layers, egg wash onto bread and pastries, and flocking condiments like ketchup, mustard, or mayo onto bread, wraps and more.
Other features include:
- Food grade light and flexible braided hose
- Interchangeable tips for different products and patterns
- Handles particulates up to 1mm with optional flocker nozzle
- 5 US Gallon (19 L) pressurized tank
- Mobile frame with enclosed pneumatics
- Air filtration system
- Use with or without atomizing air
For more information, visit https://www.unifiller.com/bakery-machine/uni-sprayer or contact email@example.com.
Keep up with the latest in equipment.