Simply Sear It! and Simply Shred It! make up the brand-new product line announced by Verde Farms. The new products come fully cooked and ready-to-eat and are sourced from 100% grass-fed, 100% pasture-raised, organic beef.
Sous vide and reverse-sear has been a trend among chefs for a while, but now the technique is headed to grocery meat cases, according to Verde.
Seasoned with steakhouse rub and slow cooked over low heat for over an hour before being vacuum-packed, the Simply Sear It! steak line makes it possible for consumers to prepare a tender and flavorful steak in under 5 minutes.
Once taken home from the store, customers simply have to remove the steak from the packaging and sear it on a hot pan or grill for 3 minutes, let rest for 2 minutes and then serve. Verde Farms says it’s the perfect solution for shoppers who may not feel confident cooking beef, as well as proven ‘steak masters’ in search of a perfect combination of convenience and quality beef.
The Simply Shred It! product line is slow cooked for over 10 hours and offers the same 5-minute-or-less preparation, perfect for taco and stir-fry dishes.
The full line of organic varieties includes:
- Simply Sear It!™ Steaks
- Simply Sear It! Steakhouse Ribeye Steak
- Simply Sear It! Steakhouse Butcher's Steak Medallions
- Simply Sear It!™ Steak Strips
- Simply Sear It! Steakhouse Steak Strips
- Simply Sear It! Carne Asada Steak Strips
- Simply Sear It! Teriyaki Steak Strips
- Simply Shred It!™ Beef Shreds
- Simply Shred It! Tangy BBQ Beef Shreds
- Simply Shred It! Barbacoa Beef Shreds
- Simply Shred It! Savory Beef Shreds
Attendees of the American Meat Conference can sample the new product line at booth #119, the Verde Farms booth, March 2-4.