Refrigerated salad dressing specialist Litehouse’s new smoothie line provides protein in a grab-and-go bottle.
Litehouse’s Greek Yogurt Smoothies, which are merchandised in fresh produce departments, contain 13 grams of protein per bottle for a convenient breakfast or snack solution, according to the company.
“Many consumers think healthy food takes too much time to prepare, so they are constantly in search of convenient, healthier options that don’t sacrifice taste,” says Stacey Miller, director of brand development at Litehouse. “These insights led us to develop a portion-controlled beverage solution for time-starved consumers that provides grab-and-go convenience, protein and, most importantly, great taste.”
Litehouse Greek Yogurt Smoothies are made without artificial preservatives or dyes and are available in five flavors:
- Peach Mango – refreshing tropical blend of peach and mango
- Super Berry – mouthwatering trio of blueberries, raspberries, and pomegranate
- Raspberry Passion – perfect blend of sweetness from raspberries mixed with fruity and tart passionfruit
- Tangerine Vanilla – dreamy combination of tangerine and vanilla
- Blueberry Banana – creamy banana with a twist of blueberry
The smoothies have an SRP of $1.99-$2.49 per 8.5 oz. bottle. They are currently available at retailers in the Western region of the U.S.