The International Dairy Deli Bakery Association will have a new exhibitor option at its 2020 show that highlights new companies and products.
The Visionary Pavilion, as it is called, will be located near registration, serving as a gateway to the show floor. It will feature the tag line, “The Future Today! New Products. New Companies. New Growth.”
IDDBA ’20 is set for May 31 – June 2 in Indianapolis.
The booths in the Visionary Pavilion will be cost effective for smaller companies: a 6’x8’ booth at a cost of $1,200 (corner booths are an additional $250).
To be an exhibitor in The Visionary Pavilion, companies must be new to exhibiting at IDDBA. There is a limit of two years of being able to exhibit in The Visionary Pavilion.
Booth package includes:
- One 4’ draped table (in show color)
- Two contour chairs
- Back and side drape (in show colors)
- Room is carpeted
- One wastebasket
- Lead Retrieval
- Listing in the show directory and mobile app
- One 4’x4’x4’ pallet of refrigerated or freezer storage*
- *Per company and delivery fees apply