Discovering what's new is one of the top reasons that the International Dairy-Deli-Bakery Association show is a must-attend event for retailers, manufacturers, and industry professionals. This year's annual conference and expo is scheduled for June 1-3 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, CO.
IDDBA Show Highlights
- More Education. Targeted sessions featuring current trends, research, marketing ideas, global issues, consumer buying behavior, and new products and services. Seminars are open to all attendees at no additional cost.
- Fantastic Food Expo. Bigger, better, and more relevant than ever, the IDDBA expo features more than 1,800 booths jam-packed with the food, services, and ideas that drive our business.
- Keynote Speeches. Not one but multiple top-level presentations that offer key insight into our business, the economy, the consumer, and current trends.
- Actionable Ideas. The 10,000 square foot Show & Sell Center is an incredible retail showcase that demonstrates the newest merchandising concepts, the hottest products, and actionable ideas that create customer interest and drive demand.
- Networking. IDDBA pre-qualifies attendees and targets key buyers, sellers and decision-makers in the supermarket dairy, deli, and bakery industries. Use IDDBA's web & mobile show planner to find products, plan your expo experience, and connect with other attendees.
To learn more, visit http://www.iddba.org/conference.aspx