Clemens Food Group has introduced a new line of premium pork products.
Hatfield Premium Reserve Pork comes with the tagline “Marbled for Greatness.” Crafted in small batches and coupled with authentic brining and larding techniques, the result, according to the company, is consistent, steakhouse-quality cuts.
“We’ve taken our dedication to new heights to deliver a deliciously unforgettable eating experience. Using authentic culinary techniques known as brining and larding, we achieve a higher level of tenderness that creates rich, melt-in-your-mouth, steakhouse-quality pork you can’t help but crave,” says Kiersten Hafer, vice president of marketing for Clemens Food Group. “With Hatfield Premium Reserve Pork you have the ability to bring the next generation consumer to your pork set with cuts, sizes and flavors that will give them confidence in the kitchen.”
Products in the line include:
- Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork Frenched Bone-In Pork Chop (random wt. 11–13 oz.)
- Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork Boneless Pork Chops (net wt. 6 oz.)
- Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork Tuscan Herb Dry Rubbed Pork Chops (net wt. 6 oz.)
- Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork Uncured Bacon-Wrapped Pork Loin Medallions (net wt. 12 oz.)
- Hatfield® Premium Reserve Pork Caprese-Style Stuffed Pork Loin Roast (net wt. 48 oz.)