Turkey titan Butterball is offering home cooks hands-free, in-kitchen support this holiday season via Amazon Alexa.
Alexa is a new addition this year to Butterball’s Turkey Talk-Line, which is now open for the holidays. Through Dec. 24, home cooks can now get turkey advice in a variety of ways:
- NEW! Butterball Skill for Amazon Alexa:Users can enable theButterball Skill for Amazon Alexaby simply saying, “Alexa, ask Butterball…”. Once enabled, just ask the Butterball skill your cooking questions and hear trusted Talk-Line experts share answers. Users can even watch how-to videos on compatible Alexa-enabled devices (Echo Show, Echo Spot and Amazon Fire TV).
- Text 844-877-3456:For the third year, people can text in their cooking questions.
- Call 1-800-BUTTERBALL (800-288-8372):Turkey Talk-Line experts will be available with extended hours the week of Thanksgiving.
- Email:Email Butterball and receive helpful tips right to your inbox.
- Live Chat:Engage with turkey experts through Live Chats on Butterball.com
- Share on Social:Help is available through the ButterballFacebook,TwitterandInstagrampages.