Fresh-cut vegetable specialist Mann Packing has recalled a variety of products — including ones sold in grocery delis — over listeria fears.
Six of the recalled products come from Salinas, California-based Mann’s Nourish Bowl line, which is marketed in grocery delis and produce departments:
- Southwest Chipotle, 10.5 oz trays, best-by date of Oct. 19
- Bacon Maple Brussels, 7.15 oz trays, Oct. 12
- Monterey Risotto, 8.75 oz trays, Oct. 11
- Sesame Sriracha, 12 oz trays, Oct. 12
- Cauli Rice Curry, 11 oz trays, Oct. 11
- Southwest Chipotle, 10.5 oz trays, Oct. 12
The recall was instituted after a positive result for listeria was found during random sampling by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency. As of Oct. 19, no illnesses linked to the recalled product had been reported.
The single-serve, heatable Nourish Bowls, introduced in 2016, combine on-trend vegetables —including butternut squash, sweet potatoes, sugar snap peas and cauliflower rice — with grains and sauces.